Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Let The World Keep Turning...




Awhile back I posted about my love of Brian McFaddens debut album and that he had finally put together a second album. Since then the album has been released and spawned 3 singles. Brian actually released this album on his own label to retain creative control over his career.


Taking creative control means that he's decided to focus his attention on the Australian market where 3 singles have been released from the album. Although it seems that this may be the end of his solo career as the singles have charted at 13, 29 and 99 respectively. Although the album did chart at a respectable '5' in the Australian album charts.


His second single was 'Twisted' has to be one of my favorite songs of the year. I just can't get enough of it. It's upbeat, catchy as hell and really sweet at the same time. It reminds me of 'Irish Son' in a way actually.




.

1 comment:

Aaron said...

I really like this! It's actually surprised me how much I like this song!