Thursday, November 08, 2007

I Tried But She Cries...


Today I introduce you to one of Denmarks most successful boybands - C21.

They formed back in 1998 and had their debut hit in 2002. Proving that they were more than just a typical boyband they wrote and produced most of their debut album themselves and performed live acoustic sets all across the country to prove that they weren't just another bunch of cute guys who could sing. The hard work paid off and their debut album spawned 4 hit singles in Denmark.


In 2004 the band released a second album but there was only one single relased from it. There were rumours of a third album but that seems unlikely as band member Soren Bregendal released his debut solo album earlier this year.


So here are some tracks from their debut album - C21. Enjoy :)


I posed this song back in February for my Valentines post... I'm re-posting it because it's one of my favorite boyband ballads. I love the guitar and how the vocals build up as it goes along.
*FIXED LAST LINK

1 comment:

kevin (ru) said...

Please fix the last link. Thanks!