Saturday, November 24, 2007

Too Many Days... I've Hidden From The Sun...

So I know I've posted about Celine Dion a lot lately... but I can't help it. I'm secretly (or maybe not such a secret anymore) a MASSIVE Celine Dion fan. Acouple years ago I flew to Las Vegas specifically to see her show. I even got to take a tour backstage because I was screaming so loud someone from the show came up to me after and told me they could tell I was a big fan and they wanted to take me back for a tour!

Well now her new english album has been released worldwide... her final show in Las Vegas is Dec. 15th... The DVD will be released in December... and in February 2008 she begins a year long worldwide tour which I JUST got tickets for October 20th 2008 in Vancouver, Canada.

Celine Dion - Shadow Of Love
There are so many songs I could have posted from the album, 'Eyes On Me' is one of my other favorite tracks co-written by Delta Goodrem. After much deliberation I decided to post this track instead. It's a real thumper... makes you want to get up and clap along... I'm really looking forward to seeing her sing it live on tour.

If you're considering buying the new album... stop considering... go out and get it today!

No comments: