Friday, April 06, 2007

Come Closer Cara Mia...


A month after Mans Zelmerlow debuted 'Cara Mia' at the Melodifestivalen Semi-Finals the single has finally reached #1 in the singles sales chart. When it came down to the finals, although Mans was a favorite of the Swedish voting public, the various juries gave him low points and he finished 3rd overall.

The song is pure pop and is one of the best singles released so far this year. Most of you will have this mp3 so I'm throwing in a bonus for those of you who don't live in Sweden and can't go pick up this single.

3 comments:

Poster Girl said...

I need Måns's album now. May cannot get here soon enough (presuming it's still on for May)!

I was surprised at low (-er than I expected) points from the juries--to me, it seems like a song that would do really well at Eurovision--but then again, considering "Cara Mia" was originally not even chosen to be in Melodifestivalen, maybe I shouldn't have been.

londonboy79 said...

While I liked Cara Mia, I didn't think it was all that and a bag of chips. Not a criticism, just it wasn't the best song ever. I'm sure I'll get the album.

Mans Zelmerlow...I can't decide whether I would or wouldn't!

Adem With An E said...

Londonboy you must!

...aside from it being great, he's also REALLY GOOD TO LOOK AT. Mmmmmans...