Saturday, April 21, 2007

I Can't Be With Anyone...

JC ChasezI can't help but feel a little bad for JC Chasez. No matter how hard he tries he will always be compared to Justin Timberlake and he will never be able to achieve the success that Justin has.

But that doesn't mean he isn't doing anything worth listening to! His debut album spawned 3 hit singles... A.D.I.D.A.S was a rockin' track that never really found it's audience. While his debut album failed to light up the charts JC is giving it another chance with a 2nd album.

Below is his new single 'You Ruined Me For Life.' While the song is nothing new and not particularly experimental it's smooth and easy to listen to. I liked him better when he was trying new sounds. He is obviously trying a song that will appeal to mainstream radio and will sell records, but I can't help but feel like he's selling out. I don't mind the song, but I find his voice a little annoying when he trys to hit higher notes, but maybe that's just me?

JC Chasez - You Ruined Me For Life

No comments: