Thursday, May 24, 2007

Loud Pipes Save Lives


I was just about to post the new single from E-type - True Believer ... But i've just been introduced to a new blog and he already has it here at PopUnlimited.

So head over to my new friends blog and check out 'True Believer' which has already stormed up the charts in Sweden

While this track definitely isn't as good as some of his past singles, ie. Life & Paradise, it's still good; I think. I'm not sure what I think about it really. I need more time with it! It would have been nice to hear him try something different. this one seems to sound too much like everything he always does. Nevertheless it's still an upbeat euro-dance track that is already storming up various Swedish airplay charts.


Here is another E-type single for you to enjoy as well!

E-type - Life

No comments: