Sunday, May 27, 2007

Play It For The Boys?


I loved Dannys first single 'Tokyo,' I bought it when I was in Sweden and danced to it in the clubs...

But I've finally had a chance to hear his second single "Play It For The Girls" and I'm really dissapointed. The track isn't very catchy, the lyrics are boring and I find the whole thing to be a little annoying. Not to mention how immensely gay he is and yet he talks about Paula and all the other girls he's gonna set free with his love. I think I'm gonna be sick.


Judge for yourself...



For those of yu who hadn't had the chance to hear his debut single I'll include a link to it as well...

Danny - Tokyo

1 comment:

Jimzip said...

Yeah you're right.. The new song just doesn't sound.. well good. Especially compared to his debut..
He should really just come out.. I mean.. his name is purple with stars and he's wearing a white tank-top.. yowza..

JW