Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Bengtzing Come Back!


It's no secret that I LOVE Linda Bengtzing. One of the first posts I ever did was devoted to the Swedish songtress!


After performing in Melodifestivalen 2005 & 2006, releasing an amazing Shlagerific album, being nominated for a Swedish Grammy and then hitting #1 earlier this year with 'Varsta Schlagern' it's time that Linda releases a new album!


Swedish Press and my friend PopPosterGirl reported on this earlier this month. Supposedly Linda wants to release a new single, but is having a hard time convincing her record label to release it before her album is ready.


As much as I would love to see her at Melodifestivalen again next year... I think her record label needs to speed things along and get the album released sooner than later! Who's with me?!


For now I'll spend my time blasting her debut album and the few gems that were included on various 'Fame Factory' albums. One of which is posted below with some album tracks!


Linda Bengtzing - Han Ar Min
Linda Bengtzing - Medan Du Sov

No comments: