Saturday, August 25, 2007

Put It In Harmony and Let The Words Ring...


Here's a blast from the past for ya!


So I don't actually know too much about this group.


I discovered them back when I was watching the 1997 World Music Awards. They came out and sang "Je Te Donne." I actually recorded the show on my VCR and I used to watch their performance over and over again.


Recently I bought the single on eBay and I love the song today just as much as I did 10 years ago!


The band is 'Worlds Apart,' they are a multi-national group who achieved most of their success in the Uk and France. If you follow Uk pop at all you'll recognize Nathan Moore as Lisa Scott-Lee's ex manager.


Like I said this song is fantastic, It's a cover very famous french track by Jean Jacques Goldman. Half the lyrics are in English and half in French.


You won't regret this download!


No comments: