Wednesday, February 21, 2007

A Random Mix Of Music!

I've been going through a lot of my old mp3 lately, as a result I'm probably going to be posting a lot of older songs that you may or may not remember!

I can't find any pictures of these bands nor can I find any of their videos. You'll have to let the songs speak for themselves.




This Norwegian band made it to fame back in 1999 when they were signed to a 4 album deal! Their debut single 'Blue' still holds the record for best selling dance single of all time in Norway with over 18'000 copies sold.

In 2000 the first single from their 2nd album a track called 'Calling You' broke all records on the national chart show when the track stayed at #1 for 20 weeks! The band split in 2002 but rumour has it they are working on a comeback album for 2007!


I don't know anything about this band at all! If someone knows anything about these guys could they pass it on? The song itself is extremely poppy and has a great beat!

No comments: