Friday, September 28, 2007

March 15th... The Countdown Begins.


On October 5th tickets for Melodifestivalen 2008 go on sale. I took the trip from Canada to London to pick up some cd's and catch a performance at G-A-Y, from there I flew to Stockholm for the first time ever to watch as some of the biggest names in Pop music fought for a chance to represent Sweden at Eurovision.
After careful consideration I've decided to do it all over again! Cross your fingers on Oct. 5th as I try to get better tickets than I got last year!
If you're planning on making the trek to Stockholm this year I'd love to hear from you... shoot me an e-mail - lanocty@hotmail.com
The rumours are already flying fast about who will be there... Danny, Linda Bengtzing, BWO, Carola, Helena Paparizou, the new Alcazar? In less than 3 months some of these questions will be answered!

No comments: