Saturday, September 01, 2007

You Can't Stop The Rain...


It's that time of year again...

Artists are going to be filling record stores with brand new singles and albums over the next 3 months. New Sugababes, Britney Spears, Girls Aloud, Celine Dion, Shayne Ward and The Spice Girls to name a few...

And just on the horizon... we have a BRAND NEW studio album from WESTLIFE! I've posted about Westlife briefly on this blog before and you can expect to hear a lot more about them in the future as they aer one of my all time favorite bands. I was lucky enough to see them live on their Face to Face Tour in 2006 in the Uk!

For now I'll tease you all with this... The new album was JUST finished this month! The band are going to be recording their new video in September. The album will feature some of the biggest song writters in the world of pop... Anyone know Rami and Jorgen Elofsson?

Until I get my hands on their new single this will have to do.

This song should have been a single if you ask me... it's got everything you could ask for! Great harmonies, it builds as it goes along until an explosive climax!

No comments: