Friday, February 08, 2008

MELODIFESTIVALEN 2008!






OH MY GOD!!


Melodifestivalen 2008 has officially begun!


For the next 24 Hours you can hear 60 seconds of the first 8 songs that will compete on Saturday night for a spoto in the finals.


So far I am EXTREMELY impressed with EVERY track!


Here are mytop 4 favorites:




.

WOW AMY DIAMOND BABY!! WOW!! I LOVE THIS SONG!! AMY DIRECT TO THE FINALEN!
.


.


.

Is this track better than her last attempt? YES!! For the first time in a long time I'm excited about a Velvet track. Do I think this track will get to the finals? I don't. I think it's too dancey for voters.

.





.

ROCKIN'. I really enjoy E-type and when you blend his sound with 'The Poodles' rock you get a really great rock song. If they don't go to the final directly they'll definitely make it to the second chance round.
.

.

If you like Andreas Johnson or Sebastian you'll like Michaels song. It's easy to listn to, and I do like it... but there's nothing special about it. It's the same ole same ole. It may have a chance to get into the Second Chance round though.
.


.

This new band makes a strong entry with their Swedish song. It's very 60's sounding actually with a twist of modern rock. Very interesting mix!

.

6. Brandur - Lullaby

.

Expect a simple performance of just the artist and a piano on stage. A sweet song... but unfortunately he doesn't stand a chance.
.

7. Christer Sjogren - I Love Europe

.

Although I don't reallyl ike this song at first glance rumour has it that it will be popular with traditional Melodifestivalen voters. So there is a good chance this track will make it through to the finalen.
.

8. Suzzie Tapper - Visst Finns Mirakel

.

Last on my list... I don't really like this track at all and there's no way it's getting past this round.

No comments: