Thursday, February 21, 2008

What If I Change For You...


AIt's no secret that I'm a massive fan of cheesy pop, but my musical tastes are actually quite diverse and I love to discover a new song no matter what kind of music as long as it's good quality music.


I have just made one of these discoveries. The band is 'The Midway State' and they actually opened for Mika at the concert I went to.


When they came out I thought... oh no, not another lame opening act. Boy was I in for a surprise. These guys are amazing live and have a lot of talent. To top it all off they're Canadian :)


This is their debut single I believe - It may not be your thing... but hopefully you'll be able to appreciate it nevertheless.




The band have released an EP which you can purchase at their website.


No comments: